We know what it’s like living in the winter wonderland of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Or perhaps the cold windy nights of rural West Bend. We get it! Your furnace is a hardworking component in your household. In fact, did you know that up to 40% of your energy bill is dedicated to just how efficient and well maintained your heating and cooling system is?
Mr. Holland’s Heating and Air is on your side to make sure your money is well spent and your heating system operates properly and safely.
We offer a wide range of heating products. As your Heating Contractor we can service or repair any model or make of gas, electric, hot water and oil furnaces including common brands: Carrier, Bryant, Payne, Lennox, Rheem, RUUD, Thermopride, Thermoflo, Goodman, Amana, HEIL, Tempstar, Burnham, Trane and ALL others.
Products & Services Include:
- Furnaces, Energy-Saving Boilers and Burners; Installed and Serviced
- Oil to Gas Conversion
- Electric to Gas Conversion
- Expert Troubleshooting and Diagnosis for Warm Air and Hydronic (Hot Water and Steam) Systems
- Complete Sheet Metal Fabrication and Installation
- Violation Corrections
- New System Duct Work and Duct Work Sealing and Improvement
- Correct Warm or Cool Spots in Your Home
- Diagnose and Correct Noisy Furnaces and Heating Systems
- Repair Leaks from Heating Systems
- Robotic Video & Digital Camera Inspection of System
- Preventative Maintenance Program
Though our highly trained technicians do handle repairs in the middle of the night, during blizzards and on holidays, we know that isn’t the most ideal time for you. Whenever you need us, we will be there and come prepared in our big, yellow and blue truck, otherwise known as a “Warehouse on Wheels,” filled with necessary items to get your home nice and warm during that first visit.
Your heating system needs regularly scheduled maintenance “exams” just like your car or anything else mechanical. Mr. Holland’s Heating and Air performs a thorough checklist during a routine, Precision Tune-Up, Safety Inspection and Cleaning to maintain efficient, safe operation of your equipment.
Here is an Overview of our World’s Greatest Technician’s Checklist:
- Inspect Flue on all furnaces
- Test for Carbon Monoxide
- Examine and Clean Heat Exchanger
- Inspect Furnace for Combustible Materials
- Replace or Clean Furnace Air Filter
- Verify Safety Limit Operation
- Lubricate the Blower Motor and Clean Blower Motor Wheel
- Check Manifold Gas Pressure
- Lubricate Vent Motor and Moving Parts
- Inspect Thermostat
- Measure Electrical Operation of System
- Monitor Furnace Cycle
- Inspect, Clean and Adjust Gas Burners
- Inspect Duct Work for Correct Sealing
- Adjust Gas Pressure
- Monitor Voltage and Amperage Draw on All Motors
- Plus Many More Important Checkpoints – Ask Our Technician to Share With You
We offer a wide range of Heating products and High Efficiency Gas Furnaces along with a wide range of services to meet your every need. Please Contact Us to inquire about how we can improve your existing home with our quality products and services.
Need Help With Your Heating?
Having your furnace regularly maintained is important for the efficiency and total life of your furnace. We can help make sure it stays performing at it’s best.
Need Help Right Away?
We are always availabile, give us a call!